Yes Bank Net Banking Process
Yes Bank is providing its customers a very easy and handy process to register online within few minutes. All you need is to have your Customer ID, ATM/ Debit Card and ATM PIN with you and you are done!
Here is the process of online internet banking registration of Yes Bank-
Step-1 (Validate your Card)
Open Yes Bank website.
Click on Register Here link (below the LOGIN button) to start the registration process.
A pop-up will open. Scroll down the screen and Agree to the Terms & Conditions of Bank and click on PROCEED button to continue.
On User Registration page, select Debit Card as your preferred Registration Option and enter the following details:
- Mobile Banking Registration Process
- BHIM UPI App
- Download Mobile Banking Apps
- Download Mobile Wallets
- USSD Mobile Banking Benefits, Features and Technical Requirements
- Customer ID (if you don’t know your Customer ID, click on the link Know Your Customer ID link. A pop-up will open. Select Country, enter your registered mobile number and Date of Birth or PAN No. and click on PROCEED to get the same.)
- 16-digit Debit Card number
- Debit Card PIN
Click on the NEXT button to validate your card details.
Step-2 (Create Login Password)
Set your desired password (as per the instructions shown on the screen).
Accept “Terms & Conditions” and click on Register Online button.
You will receive an OTP (One time password) at your registered mobile number with Yes Bank.
Enter the OTP received on your mobile.
After authentication, the screen will display a confirmation message regarding successful registration. Now you are registered to use internet banking facility of Yes bank.
Login to your Yes Bank internet banking account with your Login ID (same as your Customer ID) and Login password that you have created.