United Bank of India (UBI) Internet Banking Process
Note: Since United Bank of India (UBI) and Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) has been merged with Punjab National Bank (PNB) w.e.f. 01-Apr-2020, you can access the Internet Banking services of these Banks from Punjab National Bank’s website.
Click on “Internet Banking” link.
You will see the option of Net Banking links for PNB, OBC and UBI. Click on United Bank of India Internet Banking link to proceed.
On Internet Banking Login page, Click on “First Time User? Register Now Online” link.
On next page, click on “Registration through Debit Card” link to start the registration process.
On “Self User Creation” page, enter the following information to continue:
- Debit Card Number
- Debit Card PIN Number (click on the Virtual Keyboard icon to enter Debit Card PIN)
- Debit Card Expiry Date (in MMYY format).
- Account Number
- Date of Birth or PAN Number (click on the Calendar icon to enter Date of Birth)
- Registered Mobile Number (with your Bank Account)
- One of the last five Debit or Credit transaction amount (e.g. your last activity in your account; either deposit or withdrawal of any amount of rupees you remember)
Enter the CAPTCHA as shown in the image and click on “Submit” button.
You will receive One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the box provided and click on “Confirm/Submit” button to proceed.
On the next page, set “Login Password” and “Transaction Password” to complete the online registration process.
“Registration successful” message will be displayed on screen along with your eBanking registration User ID.
To access your Internet Banking account, try to login after 2 working days by using your User ID and Login Password.
For any help regarding registration for Internet Banking services, you may also call 1800 345 0345.
Search more with Google