Union Bank of India Net Banking Process
Pre-requirements for online internet banking registration
- Your Mobile Number should be registered with your Union Bank of India account
- You should have a valid and active ATM/Debit Card connected with your Bank account
- Your Date of Birth (DOB) and PAN should be present for the account at branch
- Your E-mail should be present for the account at branch
Follow the steps below to start the online registration process:
Open Union Bank of India website.
Click on Self User Creation link.
On next page, select one option from one of the available Online Registration Mode:
- Online Self User Creation – Retail users having Debit Card
- Online Self User Creation – Retail users without Debit Card
- Mobile Banking Registration Process
- BHIM UPI App
- Download Mobile Banking Apps
- Download Mobile Wallets
- USSD Mobile Banking Benefits, Features and Technical Requirements
If you have an active and valid ATM/Debit card of Union Bank of India linked with your bank account, select the option “1” and click on “Continue” button to proceed. This option lets you register for both View and Transaction facility. Transaction facility is required to transfer funds online while View facility is required to do some basic account enquiries like balance check etc.
If you don’t have a Debit card of Union Bank of India, select option “2” and click on “Continue” button to proceed. This option lets you register for View only facility i.e. you can’t transfer funds to anyone online.
Here we will discuss about online registration through option “1” only i.e. for those users who are current Debit card holders of Union Bank of India.
On next page, enter the following and click on “Continue” button to proceed:
- Account Number
- Date of Birth (DOB) or PAN number
- Verification Code (enter the correct answer of the verification question asked)
On next screen, enter your Union Bank of India Debit Card number, ATM PIN and any 1 out of last 5 transactions (Debit or Credit). Select Debit or Credit option for the transaction amount entered.
Now, Select type of facility (View Only or View and Transaction) for Internet Banking. Select View Only option for accounts enquiry only and View and Transaction option for both accounts enquiry and fund transfer facility.
Accept Terms and Conditions and click on “Continue” to proceed.
You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on “Continue/ Submit” button.
After successful authentication, your User ID and Name (as available in the Bank records) will be displayed on the screen. Click on “Continue” button to set your Login and Transaction passwords.
On next screen, set your Login and Transaction passwords and click on “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
After successful internet banking registration, you will be able to login to your internet banking account after 2 working days.
For any internet banking related query, you may also contact Union Bank of India support centre at 1800 22 22 44.