IndusInd Bank Net Banking Process
For online registration, you need to-
- have a valid IndusInd Bank Debit Card
- have your PAN card or Date of Birth (DOB) updated with Bank
- be ready with your mobile number registered with the Bank
Follow the steps below to continue-
Click on “CONTINUE TO INDUSNET” to proceed.
On next page, click on “Banking” under “New User” section.
On next page, select the option “View and Transact” for accounts enquiry and fund transfer facility.
- Mobile Banking Registration Process
- BHIM UPI App
- Download Mobile Banking Apps
- Download Mobile Wallets
- USSD Mobile Banking Benefits, Features and Technical Requirements
Enter your Account Number and Debit card details e.g. Debit card number, Debit card PIN, Expiry date and CVV (3-digit number mentioned on the signature panel on the back of your card) and click on “Submit” to continue.
Authenticate the details – Enter the One Time Password (OTP) as sent by IndusInd Bank on your registered mobile number to authenticate your details.
Set Login and Transaction password to complete the process.
Login with your User ID and newly created Login password to access your account instantly. Note: User ID is your Customer ID provided by your branch at the time of account opening or the User ID selected/ created by you at the time of online registration.
For any help regarding registration for Internet Banking services, you may also call 1860 267 7777.