Dena Bank Net Banking Process
This article is updated after merger of Dena Bank in Bank of Baroda.
Dena Bank has been merged into Bank of Baroda and its net banking services are suspended. All the existing net banking users of erstwhile Dena Bank can login into Bank of Baroda internet banking by using their Dena Bank User ID and Login password.
However, on login you will be prompted to reset your Login & Transaction password and need to set Security credentials during first login at Baroda Connect. Please follow the given steps to use Bank of Baroda internet banking:
1. Visit Bank of Baroda website.
2. Click on Retail Users link in ‘Login to Net Banking’ section.
3. On next page, enter your existing Dena Bank’s User ID and click on LOGIN button.
4. System may prompt you to enter the mobile number registered with your bank account. Enter your registered mobile number with country code and click on CONTINUE button.
5. You will get an OTP on your mobile number. Enter the OTP in the OTP field on the next screen and click CONTINUE Button.
6. On the next page, enter your Dena Bank’s Login Password and Captcha and click on LOGIN button to login.
If you had never used net banking facility of Dena Bank earlier, now you can register for Bank of Baroda net banking services online and activate your account.
- Mobile Banking Registration Process
- BHIM UPI App
- Download Mobile Banking Apps
- Download Mobile Wallets
- USSD Mobile Banking Benefits, Features and Technical Requirements
Changes to Dena Bank account number, IFSC and MICR code
As a merger of Dena Bank into Bank of Baroda, post data migration of your branch, Customer Identification Number (CIF), Account Number, IFSC and MICR code will also change. You shall also receive a SMS on your registered mobile number with the bank.
The updated details can be obtained by clicking on the link given below:
In case of any further assistance is required, you may reach out to your respective branch or call Bank of Baroda’s Customer Care Helpline at 1800 102 44 55 or 1800 258 44 55.