Corporation Bank Net Banking Process
This article is updated after merger of Corporation Bank in Union Bank of India.
Corporation Bank has been merged into Union Bank of India and its net banking services are discontinued. All the existing net banking users of erstwhile Corporation Bank can login into Union Bank of India internet banking by using their Corporation Bank User ID and Login password. Please follow the given steps to use Union Bank of India internet banking:
1. Visit Union Bank of India website.
2. Click on Retail User Login.
3. Enter your existing Corporation Bank’s User ID.
4. Enter the captcha verification value and click on LOGIN button.
5. On entering correct details, system will ask you to enter login password.
6. Enter your existing Corporation Bank’s net banking Login Password and click on Login Button.
7. System will authenticate with the details input and allows to login on successful validation of the credentials.
If you had never used net banking facility of Corporation Bank earlier, now you can register for Union Bank of India net banking services online and activate your account.
- Mobile Banking Registration Process
- BHIM UPI App
- Download Mobile Banking Apps
- Download Mobile Wallets
- USSD Mobile Banking Benefits, Features and Technical Requirements
New IFSC of erstwhile Corporation Bank branches
The new IFSC of erstwhile Corporation Bank can be obtained by clicking on the link given below:
In case of any further assistance is required, you may reach out to your respective branch or Union Bank’s Customer Care Helpline at 1800-208-2244, 1800-425-1515, 1800-425-3555.