Bank of Baroda (BOB) Net Banking Process
Requirements for Bank of Baroda online net banking registration and activation
- Your Mobile Number should be registered with your Indian Bank account
- You should have a valid and active ATM/Debit Card connected with your Bank account
- Your Date of Birth (DOB), PAN and email ID should be registered and present with your account at the branch
Step-1 (validate Debit card)
Open Bank of Baroda website and click on “Retail User” link in ‘Login to Net Banking section’.
On Login page, click on “Online Registration using Debit Card” link (below the LOGIN button).
On next page, enter the “Verification Code” as shown and click on CONTINUE button to proceed.
On next page, enter your Debit card details e.g. card number, expiry date and ATM PIN.
Enter the characters as shown in the BOX and click on VALIDATE to continue.
After validation of your entries, an One Time Password (OTP) would be sent on the registered mobile number.
Enter the OTP as received in the space provided.
Step-2 (create login credentials)
After successful card validation, on the next screen choose User profile, User ID and click on the Next button.
- Mobile Banking Registration Process
- BHIM UPI App
- Download Mobile Banking Apps
- Download Mobile Wallets
- USSD Mobile Banking Benefits, Features and Technical Requirements
The system will prompt for setting the passwords. Set your Sign-on (login) and/or Transaction password.
On successful registration, a success message would be displayed and the account details would be available after 24 hours.
Click on “Download Forms”.
Click on “Registration Form- Retail Users” to download the form.
Save and take print of Application Form.
Fill the form and submit into your Branch to get Login Password and User ID.