Allahabad Bank Net Banking process
This article is updated after merger of Allahabad Bank in Indian Bank.
Allahabad Bank has been merged into Indian Bank and its net banking services are discontinued. All the existing net banking users of erstwhile Allahabad Bank (eALB) can login into Indian Bank internet banking by using their Allahabad Bank User ID and Login password. Please follow the given steps to use Indian Bank internet banking:
1. Visit Indian Bank website.
2. Enter your existing Allahabad Bank’s User ID.
3. Enter the captcha value and click on Login Button.
4. On entering correct details, system will ask you to enter login password.
5. Enter your existing Allahabad Bank’s Internet Banking Login Password and click on Login Button.
6. System will authenticate with the details input and allows to login on successful validation of the credentials.
Please Note that you can use your existing credentials of erstwhile Allahabad Bank Internet Banking like user id and Login password to login into Indian Bank internet banking system. However, on your first login, you may need to change your login and transaction password. All the data like beneficiaries and other related information that was stored on eALB Internet banking system will automatically be migrated to Indian Bank’s Internet banking platform.
If you had never used net banking facility of Allahabad Bank earlier, now you can register for Indian Bank net banking services online and activate your account.
- Mobile Banking Registration Process
- BHIM UPI App
- Download Mobile Banking Apps
- Download Mobile Wallets
- USSD Mobile Banking Benefits, Features and Technical Requirements
New IFSC/MICR/Branch Codes of erstwhile Allahabad Bank
The new Branch code, MICR Codes and IFSC of erstwhile Allahabad Bank can be obtained by clicking on the link given below. You may also visit the branch and obtain the above mentioned information.