Union Bank of India Mobile Banking registration process
Requirements for online mobile banking registration
- Ensure that the mobile number registered with your bank account is present in the mobile phone (which you are using to register for Union Bank of India mobile banking registration)
- Make sure that your mobile data is ON and you are connected to the internet
Download and install Union Bank of India mobile banking App from the link below:
Open the App and provide required permissions to continue.
Select your preferred “Language” to start the registration process.
On the next screen, click on “ACTIVATE” button. For dual SIM phones, app will ask you to select the SIM which is registered with Union Bank of India.
The app will send SMS from your selected SIM to verify your mobile number which is registered with Union Bank of India and send an OTP (one time password) on your mobile phone. Enter the OTP in the box provided to continue.
After successful verification of the OTP, on the next screen, you will have to select your preferred mode of registration from the available options:
Note: If you choose Debit card as your preferred option for mobile banking registration, enter your 16-digit Debit card number, expiry date (in MM/YY format) and ATM PIN and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
Note: If you choose Internet Banking as your preferred option for mobile banking registration, enter your User Id and Login password to proceed further.
3-Branch generated token
If you have already contacted your branch to avail the mobile banking facility and got a token against your request, you can select this option to proceed with the registration process.
After successful authentication of the details provided in step-6, on the next screen, set your 4-digit numeric Login PIN. This Login PIN will be used as a security password for login into U-Mobile app.
- Net Banking Registration Process for 20+ leading Banks of India
- BHIM UPI App
- Download Mobile Banking Apps
- How to use USSD Mobile Banking to check Account balance and Fund Transfer
- USSD Mobile Banking Benefits, Features and Technical Requirements
On the next screen, you have to set your 4-digit numeric Transaction PIN. This Transaction PIN will be used to authorize your transactions through U-Mobile app.
As soon as, you complete setting your login and transaction PINs successfully, your U-Mobile mobile banking registration will be completed.
Now login to the app with help of your 4-digit Login PIN. It is advisable to remember your Login/ Transaction PIN and don’t share it with anyone to avoid any kind of financial loss in future.
Services offered by “U-Mobile” App
- Apply for Debit/Credit Cards, check status and pay bills of all your cards
- View and download online passbooks for your savings and other accounts
- Check account balance and download statements
- Transfer funds to other Bank accounts using NEFT and IMPS (24×7) facility
- Bill pay/ recharge
- Quick fund transfer facility without payee registration (check for the limit first)
For any help related to mobile banking services of Union Bank of India you may call at Toll Free numbers 1800 22 2244/ 1800 208 2244.