Indian Bank Mobile Banking registration process
Requirements for online mobile banking registration
- Ensure that the mobile number registered with your bank account is present in the mobile phone (which you are using to register for Indian Bank mobile banking registration)
- Disable the Wi-Fi and keep your mobile data ON
Download and install Indian Bank mobile banking App from the link below:
Download “IndOASIS” App
Open the App and select your preferred Language.
On the next screen, enter your CIF number and click on “SEND SMS” button to continue. You can find your CIF number in bank passbook or Know your CIF using online facility.
Select your SIM (if you are using more than one SIM in your mobile, select the mobile number which is registered with your bank account). A silent SMS will be sent from your registered mobile number.
Note: If you are facing difficulties, ensure that the SMS is getting delivered and not getting failed.
Once the SMS is verified, on the next screen select “Mobile Banking” feature from the available options to continue.
- Net Banking Registration Process for 20+ leading Banks of India
- BHIM UPI App
- Download Mobile Banking Apps
- How to use USSD Mobile Banking to check Account balance and Fund Transfer
- USSD Mobile Banking Benefits, Features and Technical Requirements
Select your preferred registration options-
1- Internet Banking (if you are an existing Internet Banking user of Indian Bank)
Note: If you choose Internet Banking as your preferred option for mobile banking registration, you have to enter your User Id and Login password to proceed further.
Read also: Indian Bank net banking Registration process
2- ATM/Debit Card (if you have an active ATM/Debit Card of India Bank)
Note: If you choose ATM/Debit card as your preferred option for mobile banking registration, you have to enter your 16-digit ATM/Debit card number, expiry date (in MM/YY format) and ATM PIN.
After successful authentication of the details provided in step-6, on the next screen, set your 4-digit numeric MPIN. This MPIN will be used to login into IndOASIS app.
On the next screen, you have to set your 4-digit numeric MTPIN. This MTPIN acts as Transaction PIN to authenticate any fund transfer in future while using IndOASIS mobile banking. Please note that your MPIN and MTPIN should be different from each other.
As soon as, you complete setting your login and transaction PINs successfully, your IndOASIS mobile banking registration will be completed and a “Successful Registration” pop-up will appear on the screen.
Now login to the app with help of your 4-digit MPIN. It is advisable to remember your MPIN/ MTPIN and don’t share it with anyone to avoid any kind of financial loss in future.
Services offered by “IndOASIS” App
- Check account balance and download statements
- Transfer funds to other Bank accounts using IMPS (24×7) and NEFT
- Transfer fund to self/other Indian Bank accounts
- Bill pay/ recharge
- UPI – send or receive money to/from all bank accounts
- Manage beneficiary
- Activate new Debit card, set/reset PIN
- Set transaction limits etc.