How to register and activate Axis Bank Mobile Banking service?
- Direct registration from the App
- Instant Activation
- After successful activation you can start using the mobile banking services instantly
Requirements for registration via App
- Registered Mobile number with SMS Banking facility
- Active ATM cum Debit Card of Axis Bank OR an existing Axis Bank Internet banking user
Download and install Axis Bank Mobile Banking App from the link below:
App Name: Axis Mobile
After successful installation, open the “Axis Mobile” App.
On welcome screen click on “Login” button to proceed further.
On next screen, App will verify your Registered Mobile number.
Note: If you are using more than one SIM in your mobile, select the SIM/ mobile number which is registered with your Bank account and click on “Continue” button.
After successful verification of your mobile number, on next screen enter your Name and set 6-digit mPIN to complete the registration process.
Note: Remember your mPIN as it will be required to login to the App and during transaction via Axis Mobile App in future.
After completing first level registration, to use any feature on the Axis Mobile App, authenticate using your Debit Card or Internet Banking credentials:
Authenticate through Debit Card:
Enter the following details of your Active Debit Card to complete the authentication:
- Card number
- Card Expiry
- ATM PIN
Authenticate through Internet Baking:
Enter your Internet Banking login ID and Password to complete the authentication.
After successful authentication, you are ready to use your Axis Mobile App.
Services Offered by “Axis Mobile” App:
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Safely add payees directly from the App. No need to log in to Internet Banking to add a payee.
- Recharge your Prepaid Mobile, Data Card and DTH connection instantly.
- Request for statement of your account, new cheque book, issued cheque status and stop cheque payment.
- Locate Axis Bank Branches
- Block and Replace your cards etc.