This article is updated after merger of erstwhile Andhra Bank into Union Bank of India.
As of 1st April, 2020, Andhra Bank has been merged with Union Bank of India and mobile banking services of its “AB TEJ” App is no longer in use. Please check the Union Bank of India Mobile Banking page for updated information.
How to register and activate Andhra Bank Mobile Banking service?
- Direct registration from the App
- No Branch/ATM visit is required for registration
- Instant Activation
- After successful activation you can start using the mobile banking services instantly
Requirements for registration via App
- Registered Mobile number (with your Bank account)
- Active/ functional Debit/ATM card of Andhra Bank
Download and install Andhra Bank Mobile Banking App from the link below:
App Name: AB TEJ
After successful installation, open the AB TEJ Mobile App on your mobile.
Since Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank has been merged into Union Bank of India (w.e.f. 01-Apr-2020), on next screen you will see the option of Mobile Banking links for all these 3 banks.
Click on “For erstwhile Andhra Bank customers” link to continue.
- Net Banking Registration Process for 20+ leading Banks of India
- BHIM UPI App
- Download Mobile Banking Apps
- How to use USSD Mobile Banking to check Account balance and Fund Transfer
- USSD Mobile Banking Benefits, Features and Technical Requirements
Click on “New Customer” option to start the registration process.
On next screen, App will send a SMS from your Mobile Phone to verify your mobile number. Click on “Next” button to continue.
Note: If you are using more than one SIM in your mobile, select the SIM/ mobile number which is registered with your Bank account.
App will send SMS & once the SMS verification is completed, “Mobile Verification is Successful” message will be displayed on screen. Click on “Next” button to continue.
On next screen (Debit Card Verification), enter your Andhra Bank Debit Card number and ATM PIN and click on “Submit” button.
After successful verification of Debit card details, create a four digit “App password” and confirm the same. This App password is required to log-in to the AB TEJ application.
Note: In case of multiple accounts with Andhra bank, you have to select an account as Primary account on first log-in.
Services Offered by “AB TEJ” App:
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Fund Transfer (Quick/ NEFT/ IMPS)
- Add Beneficiary
- Mobile/ DTH Recharge
- Utility Bill Payments etc.